Friday, April 10, 2009

Does It Exist???


I am alone, down but not out of this world. Every night I lie down on my bed, cry a little and then close my eyes and pray to God. Feeling the frustration inside sometimes I feel that I am the biggest loser on this earth. At times, I wish I could just fly away from this tray of sorrows, to a place where only peace and happiness resides. No pain… no grief… no heartache to encounter… solace to the aggrieved mind and heart. I need a place where I don’t have to face the vagaries of a heavy human life and can carry on living with untold boundaries. I yearn for a place where every faltering step does not lead to sadness. Does such a place exist? Does such a place exist on this planet?


I never complained to God for my wretched life. I never blamed God for giving me unending miseries because humans are bound to face rejections, unhappiness and despondency at one or the other point in their life. It is an unstated statement… It is a universal truth which we all learn in the nascent years of our life. From time immemorial, human beings have understood this ugly fact and learnt to live with it. But sometimes it simply becomes too much to handle and you dream of transporting yourself to such a place where you don’t have to worry or cry or scream out of frustration. I really need that place… My heart questions, “But does such places exist here? If yes, then where? And how to find it!!!”. Silence prevails… I don’t have any answers…

Do you have any???



4 comments:

  1. Sometimes there's only questions, no answers. But if you really want them, they can be found within you.Only within you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to understand the human emotions they can be like a rollercoaster.But as they say sorrows make you strong and happiness has to be balanced with grief to for us to fully appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a place exists only within us..

    Ironically, we have to imagine it.

    Those who claim to have attained nirvana do this...imagine

    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sad post ... Such a place exists and how !! But as Chriz says, it's all within us ... Happiness is a choice, not an incidence...

    ReplyDelete

Say Something to me!!!